Job Opportunities Home
Test Locations and Schedules
TESTS OFFERED ON "GENERAL" TESTING DAYS
The only test offered on "Clerical" testing days is the Office Support Examination.
Click here for information about that testing program.
The Office Support test is primarily used for: Office Assistant, Administrative Secretary, Secretary 1-2,
and Lottery Business Support Technician. It may also, on occasion, be used for some special
office support jobs.
Tests for ALL OTHER job titles that require a written test
are offered on the "General" (non-clerical) testing day.
Note: Some "General" testing titles may involve clerical work but are
not included in the Office Support Examination program. Always read the announcement
for minimum job qualifications and testing requirements.
Below is a list of tests administered on "General" testing days.
Not all titles may be currently open for application or testing.
Read to the specific job announcement for information and instructions.
- Accountant/Auditor l (Same as Employment Programs Tax Examiner Trainee)
- Accounting Technician 1 - 2 (Same as Child Support Technician 1, 2)
- Assistant Fire Marshal in Training (Same test for Assistant Fire Marshal 1-2)
- Bridge Safety Inspector 1
- Child Support Technician 1-2 (Same test as Accounting Technician)
- Correctional Officer 1 (Not offered at test centers. See announcement.)
- Customer Service Representative
- Disability Evaluation Specialist Trainee (Same test as Trainee)
- Disabled Veteran Outreach Program Specialist
- Economic Service Worker
- Environmental Inspector-in-Training
- Environmental Resources Specialist 1 (Same test as Transportation Systems Analyst)
- Health and Human Services Aide
- Health Service Worker Trainee (Same as Health Service Worker)
- Health Service Worker (Same as Health Service Worker Trainee)
- Investigator 2
- Oil and Gas Inspector (Can use calculator and retest in 30 days)
- Park Ranger (Same test as Park Superintendent)
- Park Superintendent 1 (Same test as Park Ranger)
- Probation & Parole Officer 1
- Revenue Agent 1-2
- Social Worker 2-3
- Storekeeper 1-2
- Substance Abuse Therapist 1
- Tax Audit Clerk (Same as Tax Audit Clerk Trainee)
- Tax Audit Clerk Trainee (Same as Tax Audit Clerk)
- Tax and Revenue Auditor 1-2 (May use basic calculator)
- Telephone Operator (Same test as Customer Service Assistant)
- Trainee (College Level) (Same test as Actuarial Analyst Trainee, Budget Analyst 1, Data Analyst 1, Field Representative 1, Disability Evaluation Specialist Trainee
- Transportation Engineering Technician-Trainee
- Veterans Service Officer 1
- Youth Residential Worker 1
NOTE: Not all titles are open for application. Check the
current open job announcement. The announcement will indicate the test required.
There is no fee for testing.
The testing time limit is 3 hours.
No study material is available.
Note: If you do not meet the job requirements, do not test. Your test will not be scored.
You must apply separately for each job title for which you wish to test.
If same test is used for more than one title, you will be scored for all titles for which you
have submitted a separate application.
We do not take appointments for testing. Simply apply online and then report to a test site on any
scheduled test date. You must test within 90 of your application submission.
Back to Top