WV.gov | Administration | Purchasing | Surplus Property | Forms

A ++ | A | A--  
Translate (Must switch browser to Chrome or Firefox)
Here we have assembled a collection of forms related to Surplus Property in the State of West Virginia.

Click on the information you would like to view:

  1. Application for Eligibility

  2. Surplus Property Retirement Form (WV-103) 

  3. Cannibalization Asset Form (WV-105) 

  4. Asset Management Coordinator Designation

  5. Asset Management Certification Cover Sheet
  6. Fixed Asset Reconciliation Approval Statement (WV-100)


Privacy Information
© 2020 State of West Virginia
All Rights Reserved